By dealing with us you agree to us collecting, using and publishing your personal information in accordance with the details below.
What information will we collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register with us, when you use our services and when you contact us either by post, telephone and/or by e-mail. We will also collect data regarding your usage of our website.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
How will your personal information be used by CE:
- Stored and used to provide you with any services which you order from us;
- Maintain evidence of your being a subscriber to our services
- Disclose that personal information which you permit us to third parties for the purposes of providing the services you’ve purchased/signed up for;
- Improve and develop the services we offer by analysing your information including information related to your usage of our website; and
- Subject to your consent, send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
You acknowledge that, depending on your level of subscription, certain disclosed third parties shall be providing services directly to you. For that purpose, you hereby consent to us passing your personal data to such third parties solely for that purpose, and to being contacted directly by such third parties.
Can you update your information?
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We may contact you with information about products or services which may interest you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such correspondence please contact us as detailed below and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, and associated/subsidiary companies so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when necessary to comply with the the existing law and regulations as stipulated in the Statutes of Singapore, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights of CE or rights of others, property or safety.
Whilst your contact information and sensitive personal information will remain protected, non-personally identifiable visitor information, such as aggregated data, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research and/or other programme improvement purposes.